Produce exact plastic and composite material parts without the limitations of tooling for CNC or injection molding with 3D printing in SLA with 3D Systems. The ProX 800 delivers part accuracy and surface quality achievable only with Stereolithography (SLA) additive manufacturing technology. Immediately produce low- to medium-run parts at a lower per-unit cost, and build massive, highly detailed pieces faster.
Integrated printer, material and software solution
The ProX 800 printer gives you one single point of contact for expert application support and daily use of our gold standard Stereolithography 3D printing technology. The very wide spectrum of Accura® materials is developed and customized to our SLA 3D print engines and enable polypropylene-like, tough/durable, clear, casting, high-temp and composites and specialty materials to meet your application and product requirements. Rapidly 3D print prototypes, investment casting patterns, thermoforming molds, and more, and integrate with our software technologies to enable mass-custom manufacturing processes in your production line.
Access the industry-leading 3D Sprint software at no charge with each SLA 3D printer to enable rapid view, repair, enhancement and automated placement of parts in preparation for 3D printing. Your enhanced design for additive manufacturing workflow begins here.
Meet or exceed standard tolerances for injection-molded plastics
Parts are accurate (+/-45 μm) and precise throughout the entire build platform, print after print, machine after machine. On large parts (up to 650 x 750 x 550 mm (25.6 x 29.5 x 21.65 in) as well as on smallest parts, features are reproducible down to 0.1 mm or 0.004 in – depending on geometry, orientation and build mode.
- Master patterns for vacuum casting
- Shell investment casting patterns for metal casting
- Complex assemblies
- Wind tunnel models
- Rapid production of flow test rigs
- Mass customization production (orthodontic, dental,)
- Custom assembly jigs and fixtures
- Stereolithography technology (SLA)
- Max build envelope capacity
(W x D x H): 25.6 x 29.5 x 21.65 in
(650 x 750 x 550 mm)
- Highest precision & accuracy – meets or exceeds injection molding accuracy, rivals CNC
- Exchangeable Material Delivery Modules (MDMs)
- Also available with rigid, stable nanocomposite material
- Intuitive software for part set-up and production
- Specific software module available for medical applications
- Uses less than 1/3 the material of competitive printers
- Multiple printers in one – quick and easy material changeover
- Local field service and application support
- Single source solution (for 3D printers, materials and software)
- Ease of use – intuitive workflow
- Fast part availability
- Low material waste
- Protection of intellectual property by keeping CAD data in-house
- Broad application flexibility
- Finest feature detail on parts of any size